THANK YOU in advance for your gift of time and energy! There is a long list of volunteer opportunities so please scroll through to the bottom! At this time, we are focused on pre-show opportunities, KidCast Workshops and team lead positions. We can't do this without participation from our awesome parents! Don't feel like you need to be an expert - we all work together and have a great time!
We will add Show Captains, Concessions, Ticket Sales, Usher positions and Closing Night, Strike Positions later.
Please consider helping with pre-production roles and working at a show, too!
- PR/Publicity - PR with local news/media outlets, poster and yard sign distribution, district communications
- Playbill - Compile info for Playbill (program)
- Lobby Decor - Coordinate lobby decor for show nights and display cases
- Hospitality - Plan and organize rehearsal meals, Closing Night Party
- Concessions - Plan Concessions assortment
- Merchandise - Plan Merchandise assortment
- Online/Social Media - Coordinate with PR to push Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram updates
- Fundraising - Vet opportunities and organize fundraising
- Tech – Assist with set builds, supply purchases, prop procurement as needed
- Wardrobe - Sewing help, assist with procurement of wardrobe items as needed
- Show Captains - Point-person for each performance night, coordinate volunteers
- End of Year Banquet - Help plan and coordinate end-of-year Theatre banquet